Jethro Tull's Thick As A Brick Stereo/5.1 remix will be reissued in October 2022

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered this from DeepDiscount. It's on sale for $18.99 there. I used the WINTER15 code, which took off another -$2.85. Final total including tax & shipping is $19.22!

I've heard all the usual complaints before about DeepDiscount/importCDs/Popmarket. I'm not concerned. They've always come through for me, without much of a shipping delay (maybe because I live in the same state as their warehouse), and their prices are usually the lowest.

I believe the 15% off code expires tomorrow (Wednesday the 18th) at noon Central Time, so hurry if you want to get this deal.

I've already got the original release of this set, with the corrected DVD, and I also have the flat-transfer hi-res stereo download, so my understanding is that I already own the equivalent of the contents of the new release. But for under $20, I couldn't resist picking it up anyway.

I just ordered this from DeepDiscount. It's on sale for $18.99 there. I used the WINTER15 code, which took off another -$2.85. Final total including tax & shipping is $19.22!

I've heard all the usual complaints before about DeepDiscount/importCDs/Popmarket. I'm not concerned. They've always come through for me, without much of a shipping delay (maybe because I live in the same state as their warehouse), and their prices are usually the lowest.

I believe the 15% off code expires tomorrow (Wednesday the 18th) at noon Central Time, so hurry if you want to get this deal.

I've already got the original release of this set, with the corrected DVD, and I also have the flat-transfer hi-res stereo download, so my understanding is that I already own the equivalent of the contents of the new release. But for under $20, I couldn't resist picking it up anyway.
I likewise ordered from Deep Discount and applied the 15% off code and now that you mention that the original TAAB's DVD was 'replaced ...' and I never replaced it, glad I re~ordered it and at such a GREAT price....I did get free s/h as I qualified for the minimum $25 free s/h threshhold.

https://www.deepdiscount.com/thick-as-a-brick-40th-anniversary-special-edition/5099970461923

Mine coming friday from da moose and i decided to get riverside blu ray with my 25 buck gift card from amazon but no date still for ship.

Mine coming friday from da moose and i decided to get riverside blu ray with my 25 buck gift card from amazon but no date still for ship.
Riverside's ship date was pushed to early February for me off Amazon. Hoping to get the free MP3 download in the meantime, sometimes offered through Amazon as a perk to ordering physical media.

Haven't seen any Tull updates from Amazon yet.

Yup…8:08 pm EST yesterday 🦏
I got my Rhino shipment notification at 6:01pm PT today.
1674114680307.gif

Back