Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YES! That's the stuff! I couldn't find the audio & video! Brilliant. I'm sticking with the mix master today–all four on the floor . . . from my sweet spot! At 9.85, it's #1 on our poll thread !
1662228740219.png

Last edited:
Damn! I totally forgot I own this. Need to give it a spin this weekend.
Yeah, man–i, too, totally forget how much i own! It was listening to and watching my 3 Cornelius releases that reminded me of Da Capo. What an amazing song cycle! If you do get around to spinning it, be sure to check out the Live at Real World Studios extras–all killer, no filler:

I listened to the first disc of the Kris Kristofferson four-for, and the mix is good, the sound quality is great, the musicianship is great, not that keen on the songs, and I keep wanting to yell Yee Ha every few minutes, and the line from The Blue Brothers "We have both kinds here, Country, and Western" surges through my mind (or what left of it these days). But I bought it to support DV's releases so it was worth it.

I listened to the first disc of the Kris Kristofferson four-for, and the mix is good, the sound quality is great, the musicianship is great, not that keen on the songs, and I keep wanting to yell Yee Ha every few minutes, and the line from The Blue Brothers "We have both kinds here, Country, and Western" surges through my mind (or what left of it these days). But I bought it to support DV's releases so it was worth it.
Try yelling HEE HAW! ...That'll get you in the proper mood!
  • Donkey prints Hee Haw image 1

Back