Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin Roosevelt Moore . . . aka
1662683049042.png
KEB' MO' JUST LIKE YOU
Only 4 votes on our 8.75 poll
thread

HEE HAW ... WELL I'LL BE A DONKEY'S UNCLE ..... D~V has given us 4 Tasty Kris Kristofferson QUAD classics from the 70's on 2 hybrid SACDs in what only be described as STERLING SONICS. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION

R.af47d1c0aacad3aa0e278c7a90d900e9

KRIS KRISTOFFERSON • THE SILVER TONGUED DEVIL AND I, BORDER LORD, JESUS WAS A CAPRICORN, SPOOKY LADY'S SIDESHOW[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

KRIS KRISTOFFERSON • THE SILVER TONGUED DEVIL AND I, BORDER LORD, JESUS WAS A CAPRICORN, SPOOKY LADY'S SIDESHOW
[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

Erich Kunzel conducting the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir MIKLOS ROZSA Three Choral Suites [TELARC/Multi~CH SACD/A DSD Recording] An album of Biblical proportions ... no pun intended. Spectacular immersive sonics!

Primary

Last edited:
Dutton Vocalion's spankin' brand new SACD QUAD remasters of four FRIENDS OF DISTINCTION albums. Sure they're a bit dated but if you LOVE 4 Corner QUAD done right look no further. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION [RCA/D~V 2 QUAD hybrid SACDs]

THE FRIENDS OF DISTINCTION • GRAZIN', REAL FRIENDS, HIGHLY DISTINCT, WHATEVER[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

THE FRIENDS OF DISTINCTION • GRAZIN', REAL FRIENDS, HIGHLY DISTINCT, WHATEVER
[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

SANTANA and BUDDY MILES LIVE from D~V's 2 disc QUAD SACD set [with Miles' BOOGER BEAR] SOUNDS SENSATIONAL. EXTREMELY QUADDY. Question, do I spring for the NEW SONY JAPAN reissue in 7" packaging [pictured] which will be released on 9/21??????

product image 1

Back