Steven Wilson Richard Wright "Wet Dream" (Blu-Ray with Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes coming September 29!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmed to be mixed by SW, no word yet if 5.1 or Atmos will also release……I’m guessing yes. Probably streaming only unfortunately from what the way the Floyd Facebook post read

I guess I can talk a bit about it now, he (SW) worked on a 5.1 mix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wet Dream is a real hidden jewel in the Floyd catalog. A truly beautiful album. Rick assembled a great band for the album; saxophonist Mel Collins (King Crimson), guitarist Snowy White (Floyd touring band, Thin Lizzy), drummer Reg Isidore (Robin Trower).

wet dream.jpg
wet dream_SL1500_.jpg

From Steven Wilson: My remix of Richard Wright’s ‘Wet Dream’ will be released on CD and streaming platforms on what would have been Richard’s 80th birthday, 28th July. Deep blue transparent marbled vinyl and blu-ray formats follow on 29th September. The blu-ray additionally includes 5.1 and Dolby Atmos mixes as well as never-before-seen personal archive videos. The new mix additionally includes 2 extra passages of music that were edited out of the original mix.

From Steven Wilson: My remix of Richard Wright’s ‘Wet Dream’ will be released on CD and streaming platforms on what would have been Richard’s 80th birthday, 28th July. Deep blue transparent marbled vinyl and blu-ray formats follow on 29th September. The blu-ray additionally includes 5.1 and Dolby Atmos mixes as well as never-before-seen personal archive videos. The new mix additionally includes 2 extra passages of music that were edited out of the original mix.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :SB

A wet dream come true!

Back