Steven Wilson Richard Wright "Wet Dream" (Blu-Ray with Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes coming September 29!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon UK have just notified me that the new estimate release date is 20th October......
Indeed... The release date on Amazon UK has changed to Friday 20 October: -

Capture.PNG

I'm seeing the Blu-ray listed as a November 10th release date which is almost a month later than expected. Does anyone else seeing that. This is on Amazon us. I'm rather irked that it's been pushed back a month in fact it's not the only one of a CD or blu-ray release I've had pushed back about a month. I'm wondering if this is official and everywhere for the Blu-ray of wet dreams or just something screwy with Amazon US orders.

I'm seeing the Blu-ray listed as a November 10th release date which is almost a month later than expected. Does anyone else seeing that. This is on Amazon us. I'm rather irked that it's been pushed back a month in fact it's not the only one of a CD or blu-ray release I've had pushed back about a month. I'm wondering if this is official and everywhere for the Blu-ray of wet dreams or just something screwy with Amazon US orders.
Same on Amazon Germany!

It might be because they added extra content to the disc so that might be why it’s being pushed back.

Will we get the Atmos mix streaming tonight? That would be a nice surprise!
In the meantime, my Amz France pre-order for the Blu-ray still shows it'll be available tomorrow. We'll see..

Will we get the Atmos mix streaming tonight? That would be a nice surprise!
In the meantime, my Amz France pre-order for the Blu-ray still shows it'll be available tomorrow. We'll see..

My Bull Moose order also shows it still being released tomorrow, but I am not expecting it. They did however just ship the vinyl copy that I ordered.

Just got notification from Amazon UK that it will now be October 20th
I got no message for this order but for XTC - The Big Express at Wednesday :rolleyes:. The Big Express was delivered Saturday.
Let's wait till Wet Dream will arrive as well. I've seen in my orders that it was postponed to 20.10.2023. But no information...

Spinning the blu-vinyl while I await the blu-ray. 😎

View attachment 96837
Did the same yesterday! My vinyl was full of pops, I'll need to give it a full clean-up, how is yours?
I was hoping to get a full booklet with big pictures and instead only the original cover is in there, for the price of the record I was expecting a bit more of the presentation.

Did the same yesterday! My vinyl was full of pops, I'll need to give it a full clean-up, how is yours?
I was hoping to get a full booklet with big pictures and instead only the original cover is in there, for the price of the record I was expecting a bit more of the presentation.

Mine was pretty much free of surface noise. However, I did notice that when I use the automation to start the record playing, the needle drops down a few seconds into the first song....on both sides of the LP. Like the silent space at the beginning of each side isn't wide enough.

Amz France shipped today my Blu-ray, should receive it Friday or Saturday. Strange they shipped it so early
Mine got shipped from Burning Shed on Monday, but as delivery from the UK to Norway are rather slow, I will not get it before sometime next week. It doesn't help that we get mail in the mailbox only every other day here in Norway. ;)

Back