Rush "Signals" Dolby Atmos Mix! (Box Set Out in April!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, no....oh...no. :( I saw them in Normal, ILLINOIS on the Roll The Bones tour. It has a soft spot in my heart. Amazing.....
Great tour! Primus Opened!
Eric Johnson was the opener in Normal (Illinois State University). Just a few blocks from where I grew up! Wonder if he'll ever fix and release that surround mix of Ah Via Musicom...

Saw Primus open for them in Peoria on the Counterparts tour. Can't remember if there was booing but if there was it was probably encouraged by Les. He seemed to embrace the "Primus Sucks!" thing. Hopefully they'll get to put out more surround mixes as well

Eric Johnson was the opener in Normal (Illinois State University). Just a few blocks from where I grew up! Wonder if he'll ever fix and release that surround mix of Ah Via Musicom...

Saw Primus open for them in Peoria on the Counterparts tour. Can't remember if there was booing but if there was it was probably encouraged by Les. He seemed to embrace the "Primus Sucks!" thing. Hopefully they'll get to put out more surround mixes as well
Wow! I don't even remember Eric Johnson...and for that matter, during that time of my life I would not have known who he is!!

These stealth Atmos mixes are super frustrating for those of us who have no capability for streaming surround music. For me, it's physical or nothing when it comes to surround, so I really hope that this updated mix shows up on a future Signals box. Of course, given the trend set by prior Rush boxes, this will be a bloated affair with lots of unnecessary vinyl and memorabilia that will likely price it out of my budget. Hopefully, this mega Rush fan will hear it some day...

I would also love a Grace Under Pressure surround mix, which I think could be a lot of fun.

for the times I saw Rush
38 Special opened up, Max Webster opened up, Rory Gallagher, Marillion, and then all Rush, all evening from the TFE tour onward

Last edited:
for the times I saw Rush
38 Special opened up, Max Webster opened up, Rory Gallagher, Marillion, and then all Rush, all evening from the TFE tour onward

No idea who opened the first time. I had front row seats and that erased memories of all else. The second was Tommy Shaw which was kind of fun.

D1A22B77-20DF-44F5-A60D-CAF56381F793.jpeg

You think this is just another Revolver scenario? Meaning they’re just saying there’s an Atmos mix streaming on Apple Music?

Looks like another waiting game for me. If it follows the same path as MP did, it will eventually be available for about $150.
Is it me, or does this one seem a little light on actual music?

Back