Sept 4, 2020 - Official release date for Doobie Brothers Quadio at $59.98 List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here as Marky...what stinks about this is why send a email update last Monday to tell us the product shipped, when in reality, it didn't ship until yesterday? Poor customer service for sure. I'd have preferred for them to tell me "hey, these things are shipping a bit later than we anticipated, we expect to begin shipping on release day, not before."

Boy do I miss the days when pre-ordering meant you got the media a day or two before release date or on release date.

View attachment 55949
View attachment 55950
Bullmoose only one i get it a day before release by ordering the 5.99 fast shipping.

Bullmoose only one i get it a day before release by ordering the 5.99 fast shipping.

I'd bet that if Rhino had just gotten these things out the door, say, on Tuesday morning instead of Friday night (!), a lot of us would probably have them by now. The detail on the UPS screen shows that they sat all week in the warehouse until Friday night, after we were given the 'on the way' notice on Monday...

Hope that us true
Meanwhile my mail app shows I'm getting a letter from warner music group. I don't recall ordering from them but its likely to do with the data breach above. There's been a Stampede of stolen data to some address on Toulouse street.

Not a funny situation though, for sure...

The affected date range (so far as they know!) is April 25 - August 5, 2020. But "information entered while making payments through PayPal on the hacked e-commerce sites was not affected"--only direct credit card payments.
That explains it. I used to use Paypal, then several years ago I changed my email address and when later on I tried to logon to change the expiry on my credit card I was locked out. Changing you password is normally quite easy but of course their reply went to my old email. Paypal then refused to acknowlede my requests to change the email on my profile. I tried setting up another account but was told this account already exists. I thought I would state this before someone says - Why on earth did you not use Paypal!
Lots of fun now to clear up this mess.

I checked my order date and it was August 4. So if I had ordered just a day and a half later I wouldn't be looking at this mess.
Looks like Gos is going to get my copy now.
No email has been sent to me I just see a letter in my mail app
If it really is about the breach I will be pissed at rhino for using the same speed as their delivery

Back