Sept 4, 2020 - Official release date for Doobie Brothers Quadio at $59.98 List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready to vote wherever there's a poll! :smokin:smokin

The longer it takes us to get our sets, the longer I will hold off on creating a poll thread, mainly because I don't want that thread to become like this one, filled with posts about shipping updates and complaints on why so-and-so hasn't received their set yet.

The longer it takes us to get our sets, the longer I will hold off on creating a poll thread, mainly because I don't want that thread to become like this one, filled with posts about shipping updates and complaints on why so-and-so hasn't received their set yet.

A wise move sir. Wise move.

Mine's getting close, also. I'm guessing I'll have it by the end of the week. Unfortunately, I also received a notice in yesterday's mail from Warner Music informing me of a data breach that occurred between April 25 and August 5. I ordered on Aug. 5, as I'm sure a lot of people here also did. Just a heads up, but I'm sure if you're affected you'll receive the same notice.

I also recognize the very pitch perfect writing of J_Surround’s recommendations, also on SHF and here as well, by another name (any guesses?)
And I thought it was....Just checking the facts with Inspector Clouseau

giphy.gif

Back