Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may want to re-think shipping anything from Illinois via USPS. Although the Governor needs $$, he's not the problem. It's the US Postmaster General. His boss has a vendetta against our Governor. Don't blame the postmen/postwomen. Their overtime was cut. Sorting machines removed in Palatine IL regional facility, (6) & Carol Stream, lL (3.)

Several months ago, I preordered J. Geils' SACD from Music Direct. They shipped it when it dropped. After four weeks, I called MD and they shipped a replacement immediately. Great customer service! After several weeks (six?), the original shipment showed up.

Four weeks ago tomorrow, I called MD and ordered Johnny Cash SACD. I had planned to pick it up, since I was headed into the city. After finding that they closed fror p/u at 4:30, I asked them to ship it. I have every reason to believe they shipped it the following Monday. They charged my card and sent me a shipping confirmation. I still haven't seen it. I live in the Northern 'burbs of Chicago. MD is on the far North side of the city, near Evanston. It's 30 some miles.

Rethink it!

I just flipped my order from Amazon UK to Import CDs. It cost me $3 more because of sales tax, but with this COVID thing I'd rather take my chances with a package shipped from Illinois than the UK. Besides, the governor needs that $3+ in revenue big time right now.

Last edited:
You may want to re-think shipping anything from Illinois via USPS. Although the Governor needs $$, he's not the problem. It's the US Postmaster General. His boss has a vendetta against our Governor. Don't blame the postmen/postwomen. Their overtime was cut.

Several months ago, I preordered J. Geils' SACD from Music Direct. They shipped it when it dropped. After four weeks, I called MD and they shipped a replacement immediately. Great customer service! After several weeks (six?), the original shipment showed up.

Four weeks ago tomorrow, I called MD and ordered Johnny Cash SACD. I had planned to pick it up, since I was headed into the city. After finding that they closed fror p/u at 4:30, I asked them to ship it. I have every reason to believe they shipped it the following Monday. They charged my card and sent me a shipping confirmation. I still haven't seen it. I live in the Northern 'burbs of Chicago. MD is on the far North side of the city, near Evanston. It's 30 some miles.

Rethink it!

Linda, I recently had an issue with ImportCD's shipment of Kansas' new BD~A/RBCD set. It was shipped out 3 weeks prior and NEVER arrived so I emailed ImportCD and they reissued a new one and it arrived via first class in 6 days. Supposedly, the issue with the USPS has been resolved. They're now reinstating their sorting machines and a lot of those post boxes which were 'vindictivey' removed.

You may want to re-think shipping anything from Illinois via USPS. Although the Governor needs $$, he's not the problem. It's the US Postmaster General. His boss has a vendetta against our Governor. Don't blame the postmen/postwomen. Their overtime was cut. Sorting machines removed in Palatine IL regional facility, (6) & Carol Stream, lL (3.)

Rethink it!
No worries, Linda. I paid ImportCDs via a special Steve Bannon GoFundMe campaign. The campaign assures me that I will be the very first person to receive this box set. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nothing like dangling the carrot before the horse and then the carrot disappears...

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 9.00.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 9.00.16 PM.png

No, I got a shipping notice today for a 21 Sep release but it seemed topical since the discussion relates to ImportCDs and their current domestic shipping times.
Thanks for the clarification. I find the Import CD usually takes 7 - 10 days for standard, media mail shipping to my little corner of NW CT. I got the shipping notice for Be-Bop Deluxe's "Futurama" on 8/9/20 and rec' on 8/18/20.

I can't find it on Bullmoose when I search....

That's because their site is horrific at listing things (in my opinion) I couldn't find it by typing any form of the title....but when I filtered the site by new releases....I see this. (but, when I click on it, it says it's $13.97)

1598024867285.png

Back