The Band “self-titled” album 50th anniversary edition is out in November! (Bob Clearmountain 5.1 Mix!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered via Amazon US on Oct 1st-arrived today for the total of $164.12. Hopefully Amazon will give me a kick back?

Maybe they'll send you an 'honorary' obi strip to lessen the blow, Markie!

See the source image

Wahoo..just got email from Amazon ..it has been dispatched.
Due to arrive Sunday 17th
I can't wait
Xmas has arrived early here folks...:SG:SG:SG:SG:SG
Me too, then I looked this morning and have an email from amazon says its due to arrive today (I love this album!) :SB .....................…. and I saved a whopping £1.41, so almost a half a pint of ale 🍺 in the pub

Me too, then I looked this morning and have an email from amazon says its due to arrive today (I love this album!) :SB .....................…. and I saved a whopping £1.41, so almost a half a pint of ale 🍺 in the pub

Duncan I'm so sad, that I waited by the door, as I had tracked the delivery van around Wantage and it shows when he was outside my house!!
What a year!!
Worth every penny too.

I'm about to consome a couple of pints of Smugglers Ale to celebrate
Which resides in a keg in my garage
Muntons home brew kit.
And it is strong as I short brewed it!!!

Oh good, I got the email from Amazon US I was hoping for, my discount.

Price on order date:​
$149.88​
Price charged at shipping:​
$149.88​
Lowest price before release date:​
$108.49​
Amount to be refunded:​
$41.39 (+ $3.93 tax)​
Quantity:​
1​
Total Savings:​
$45.32​

Creeping back up, $116.83 at this moment. 😐

Its arrived :rocks

However the grass needs cutting before I spend next week away visiting my mother in the Nursing Home, plus the Gene Clark is in the to listen to pile, along with a load of others (a nice problem to have though!)
Thanks Duncan had been thinking about giving the front and back a final trim before retiring the mower for winter and this gave me the shove I needed (y)

Thanks Duncan had been thinking about giving the front and back a final trim before retiring the mower for winter and this gave me the shove I needed (y)
It has grown quite a bit as usually its got a bit colder by mid-November so stops even here by the sea in Devon, and I've run out of petrol for the mower now so that's it until the spring, yipee :LB

Back