The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I think they found a way, my daughter last week got a regular size plastic cup beer, $24.00, you got to be kidding.
Wow! That is like the cost of a Quadio (including shipping) when you buy the bundle. :eek:

I will be rooting for the Niners. The only way I would ever root for the Boys is if Tom Landry was resurrected, kicked McCarthy off of the sidelines, and threw a bird to Jerry Jones up there in his sky box.

I will be rooting for the Niners. The only way I would ever root for the Boys is if Tom Landry was resurrected, kicked McCarthy off of the sidelines, and threw a bird to Jerry Jones up there in his sky box.
That's some funny stuff there. 🤪 Never knew you felt this way. Go Dallas (now that's a jinx) 😁

Oh yeah.
As a season ticket holder, we of course pay a flat fee for the year.
My neighbors sitting behind me asked me the same thing, and I was shocked to hear they are not coming because the seats have so much value to them.
I always thought they where just equal in price, but according to him each game has different value per game, even though, you just pay one price.
Tiered pricing for individual games based on the opponent has been around for quite a while in hockey. Does your neighbor also have a season ticket? If so, he's probably talking about resale market pricing. If not, it could well mean Niners individual ticket prices are also on a tiered structure.

But I think they found a way, my daughter last week got a regular size plastic cup beer, $24.00, you got to be kidding.
That's outrageous. And it will only get worse. Nothing like gouging the public when they have no other option. When I was a teenager you could bring your own drinks into Bills games.

Does your neighbor also have a season ticket? If so, he's probably talking about resale market pricing. If not, it could well mean Niners individual ticket prices are also on a tiered structure.
Yes, him and his wife are. They are older, so probably thinking about the night game, driving, etc.
When I was a teenager you could bring your own drinks into Bills games.
Same, I would say 1979-1985, teens, early 20's we would tailgate, I think there was 10 of us, we would get cases of Bud and just before we went in we would pour the cans, slowly, into these little igloo coolers with the push spout at the bottom. Mine was a orange colored one gallon, my friends was a green two gallon. They had no problem letting us do that.
Plus cocaine for before and after, whew, glad to have survived.

At concerts we had a nice little trick, because they would never allow bringing in alcohol. We had a little picnic basket, chips, sandwich, etc, with a fake wooden bottom. Take a gallon zip loc, fill with vodka, lay on bottom with fake top in place, so when they opened and hand searched, nothing.
Who says kids aren't smart.

Yes, him and his wife are. They are older, so probably thinking about the night game, driving, etc.

Same, I would say 1979-1985, teens, early 20's we would tailgate, I think there was 10 of us, we would get cases of Bud and just before we went in we would pour the cans, slowly, into these little igloo coolers with the push spout at the bottom. Mine was a orange colored one gallon, my friends was a green two gallon. They had no problem letting us do that.
Plus cocaine for before and after, whew, glad to have survived.

At concerts we had a nice little trick, because they would never allow bringing in alcohol. We had a little picnic basket, chips, sandwich, etc, with a fake wooden bottom. Take a gallon zip loc, fill with vodka, lay on bottom with fake top in place, so when they opened and hand searched, nothing.
Who says kids aren't smart.

for concerts we would fill a wineskin with high powered whatever. and have wineskin on your back just below neck. they never frisked there. and weed was hidden in shoe

dont let my mom and dad see this post. ;)

That's some funny stuff there. 🤪 Never knew you felt this way. Go Dallas (now that's a jinx) 😁

After the Jets, I was a big Dallas Cowboys fan...well sort of. In actuality, I was a HUGE Tom Landry fan. The Ice Bowl...What a game!

I have never forgiven Jerry Jones for the way he treated Landry, and I never will.

This thread is making me thirsty.
ffkzn1zrwv1tz33lhe6m

s-l1600.jpg

Living in the past: Best vintage. Best beer to drink in Buffalo. :D

But if this Browns incarnation moves to another city, they will win two Super Bowls. :(
Not if those carpet baggers Jimmy and DeeDee are still owners. Though they might have to move, like Modell, so they don’t loose all their cash. Can’t overcome da Haslams….as they laugh and go cha-Ching, finance us for a new stadium and hold Cleveland hostage. Damn, I hate repeats😳But it is fun to watch Watson in slow motion. Oh wait he didn’t play. I do enjoy a good dark comedy.

Some pics from my seat at Levis.
If you look at end score, 35-16, you would think blow out, yes true but that didn't happen until the 4th quarter. In the 3rd quarter we only had a 5 point lead and you could see the Cardinals thought, hey we can beat the Niners, but then it slipped away.
On Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals, McCaffery cemented himself in team history by overtaking Hall of Fame wide receiver Jerry Rice's streak of 12-consecutive games with one-or-more touchdowns from the 1987 season.
Now after 4-0 there is some good tape and the Cowboys will have good film on us. Sunday night will be rowdy to say the least.
Niners play the hated Cowboys. If you can find it watch NFL Films two part documentary called A Tale Of Two Cities, that tells the story.
View attachment 96859
Brock Purdy 20 for 21, that's a Purdy good completion total!!

Not if those carpet baggers Jimmy and DeeDee are still owners. Though they might have to move, like Modell, so they don’t loose all their cash. Can’t overcome da Haslams….as they laugh and go cha-Ching, finance us for a new stadium and hold Cleveland hostage. Damn, I hate repeats😳But it is fun to watch Watson in slow motion. Oh wait he didn’t play. I do enjoy a good dark comedy.
Regarding the Cleveland Browns: The city still owns the team name, right? So if they move out like Modell did, the team at its new location cannot be called the Browns, right?

Back