The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding the Cleveland Browns: The city still owns the team name, right? So if they move out like Modell did, the team at its new location cannot be called the Browns, right?
I really don’t get why us Clevelanders are hung up on browns and Halloween colors. Oh, it’s scary watching them. Dump the colors and name. I probably got to move now.

1696435561114.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleve...s the,Goodyear Ballpark in Goodyear, Arizona.

Cleveland has a 'bad name habit' What janky name did they rename the Indians with ? I seriously dont even know - its that forgettable.
No worries Ricky. You can just rename the team like you've done with the Baltomore* Ravens.

*Copyright 2023 @cbmmm3
Any use of broadcast, or any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Baltomore without @cbmmm3 consent is prohibited.

To add more hype to Sundays, Cowboy's at 49er's.
All time series tied at 19-19-1.
This will be the 40th chapter in the long standing history, including 6 NFC playoffs.

They call it a rubber match? I guess that means a new game when both teams are tied?

Both teams are playing well, something to watch.

To add more hype to Sundays, Cowboy's at 49er's.
All time series tied at 19-19-1.
This will be the 40th chapter in the long standing history, including 6 NFC playoffs.

They call it a rubber match? I guess that means a new game when both teams are tied?

Both teams are playing well, something to watch.
Rubber match means that it's the game that decides which team will win the series, or in this case, break the tie. It's used a lot in baseball when two teams play each other in a 3 game series during the regular season and each wins a game in the first 2. The 3rd game is called the rubber match.

Back