The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Per the Kansas City Star:

"Analysis: 13 seconds. How %$&%*& tired do you think the Bills will be of hearing about “13 seconds” by the time the game kicks off? Enough to pull an upset, I’d imagine."

Man, that game is in week 6. It's gonna seem like a really long time getting there.

always been a Bills fan. Would love to see them win it all. That Josh Allen is impressive !. So predictions on sleepers and over achiever's folks ?
Ill go Steelers AFC and Vikings NFC

What are your predictions?
Well I don't know that this work out in the long run, but I got to tip my hat to your prediction as far as week one goes. Both teams won against teams that were favored and division rivals.(y)

I can’t imagine having the Lions and the Tigers as home teams in the NFL and MLB, respectively. It must feel like living out The Book Of Job.
well at least the Tigers were world champs twice so far in my lifetime - 1968 and 1984. The Lions ? Nope - not in my lifetime so far - and I am slowly getting close to expiration date --yikes

well at least the Tigers were world champs twice so far in my lifetime - 1968 and 1984. The Lions ? Nope - not in my lifetime so far - and I am slowly getting close to expiration date --yikes
Tigers 1968...Norm Cash's grand slam and the Tigers coming back from 3 games to 1 to beat Bob Gibson in game 7. And that old Tiger stadium (Briggs?)

Back