The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Franco "The Immaculate Reception" Harris has died at 72.

I met the man while we were both deplaning at Newark Airport. We chatted very briefly. He said that he was really enjoying retirement. Then his wife started busting his balls about something or other. He just kept looking straight ahead with that "I just better keep my mouth shut before I get into more trouble" look. :)
Sad, great guy.

I couldn't get anyone to go to game this Saturday, I have 3 tickets, conned my wife to go with me, lied and told her we will leave at end of 3rd Quarter. Sold my one $350.00 ticket for $110.00.
My expectation going to be a light crowd, but Niner fans are pretty pumped right now with Superbowl in sight.
Washington at San Francisco 1:05 Pacific.

Sad, great guy.

I couldn't get anyone to go to game this Saturday, I have 3 tickets, conned my wife to go with me, lied and told her we will leave at end of 3rd Quarter. Sold my one $350.00 ticket for $110.00.
My expectation going to be a light crowd, but Niner fans are pretty pumped right now with Superbowl in sight.
Washington at San Francisco 1:05 Pacific.
Trap game?

Just made another batch............most any other year Im done drinking this elixir by Oct 1.

lions kool aid.png

Stay Focused Rickey: Lions beat Carolina tomorrow, that's all you need right now.

Jets, do I care, a little bit, I really like Robert Saleh, and I know he never had 3 points on his mind last night.

Big games tomorrow. I conned my wife to go (Niners), I was able to sell my 3rd ticket, told my wife we will leave at end of 3rd quarter, I lied.

Stay Focused Rickey: Lions beat Carolina tomorrow, that's all you need right now.

Jets, do I care, a little bit, I really like Robert Saleh, and I know he never had 3 points on his mind last night.

Big games tomorrow. I conned my wife to go (Niners), I was able to sell my 3rd ticket, told my wife we will leave at end of 3rd quarter, I lied.
Markie
Im focused.
Im focused on your 49ers beating the Redskins ( ie Commanders ) to enhance the Lions WildCard chances

giterdun Markie !!!

Back