The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bills served up fresh chilled dolphin for Buffalo fans in the 4th quarter last night.

The roughing into the kicker penalty the Bills committed was a bone head play that led to a Fins TD.

The pass interference play committed my the Fins at the end of the 4th quarter was as even more boneheaded play that led to the Bills winning the game.

The Dolphins continue thier annual late season slide into playoff irrelevance.
Yes, when the snowflakes starting flying Miami began fading. On that last Bills drive for the winning fg, Miami looked like a defeated team.
Miami has lost 3 in a row. They may still make the playoffs but are a team going the wrong way.

It wasn't all about jumping on tables in the snow for Bills Mafia Last night. Earlier in the day they lost the bragging rights to the NFLs Greatest Comeback to the Vikings. There was a moment of silence followed by the SHOUT song.

Hey @Sonik Wiz , why do the Chiefs always play down to their level of competition? Are the Chiefs upset that the Viking have encroached on their Masters Of Brinkmanship title?
Praise the Lord & pass the Valium. Another win, another play off post season.

In this case I don't think we played down to the level of the Texans but they played better than anyone expected. It surprised me fer sure. And, I guess, KC did their part to keep some of the Texas plays alive with all those flags. But the refs call that the ball changed possession was what won us the game.

The Vikings are most welcome to keep their title of Masters of Brinkmanship!

I hate Patrick Mahomes, or I should say I hate his football skills.

I really want a Niners/Bills Superbowl, I don't want another Niners/Chiefs Superbowl.

I always think the best Superbowls are East Coast vs West Coast, then the entire Nation gets involved.

I hate Patrick Mahomes, or I should say I hate his football skills.

I really want a Niners/Bills Superbowl, I don't want another Niners/Chiefs Superbowl.
Marpow, I don't blame you for not wanting to face the Chiefs again 'cause they'd probably beat you again😂, like they did in 2019.
That would suck, hey.....

Last edited:
I think it will indeed be the Chiefs versus Niners in the SuperBowl. Jimmy G will be back, right ? It will be a great game. They say a great defense wins football games. Niners have a great defense. But ---Andy Reid, Patrick.......Chiefs get another ring.
You mean you don't think the Loins are going to be there? They are an impressive team right now.
I really like watching teams that were losers, turn it around. The joy & hunger is great to see!

Marpow, I don't blame you for not wanting to face the Chiefs again 'cause they'd probably beat you again😂, like they did in 2019.
You got that right.
True story, we had a house full of people, we are leading the entire game, but I am still a little leery, 20 minutes left in the 4th quarter, I lean over to my friend Brandon, and whisper, where going to win, and at that moment it was a brutal site to behold, devastated we all where.

BTW, I love this talk, bring it, if I can't be totally about the Red and Gold, then don't call me a fan.

In fact @Imbobman three questions.
1. Who do you think is going to win the Superbowl?
2. Who do you want to win the Superbowl?
3. Who do you root for every year?

You got that right.
True story, we had a house full of people, we are leading the entire game, but I am still a little leery, 20 minutes left in the 4th quarter, I lean over to my friend Brandon, and whisper, where going to win, and at that moment it was a brutal site to behold, devastated we all where.

BTW, I love this talk, bring it, if I can't be totally about the Red and Gold, then don't call me a fan.

In fact @Imbobman three questions.
1. Who do you think is going to win the Superbowl?
2. Who do you want to win the Superbowl?
3. Who do you root for every year?
Good questions marpow!
1.Buffalo
2. I don't care
3. GB (...just because I happen to be a fan. But I actually think the 'Window' has closed for GB)

4. You didn't ask me who I don't want to win the Superbowl????
Minnesota! Can't stand that whole franchise😡

Good questions marpow!
1.Buffalo
2. I don't care
3. GB (...just because I happen to be a fan. But I actually think the 'Window' has closed for GB)

4. You didn't ask me who I don't want to win the Superbowl????
Minnesota! Can't stand that whole franchise😡
That's like me. The Rams are who I hate.
Last 4 years we beat then twice a year for 4 years, this year we beat them twice, but we couldn't beat them last year in the NFC Championship, that was gut wrenching.
I am hoping to jump up the conference one more, so every week I want Minnesota to lose, actually at this point in the year I want every NFC to lose every week..
Just saw a unbelievable catch Raiders Carr to Cole, oops looks like toe is out.

You mean you don't think the Loins are going to be there? They are an impressive team right now.
I really like watching teams that were losers, turn it around. The joy & hunger is great to see!

Bob
As much as Id LOVE!! to see the Lions there, it aint gonna happen. Its still a tough mathematic for the Lions to EVEN get into the playoffs. And if they get in ? Sheesh.......one playoff win in 64 years ( 1991 Dallas ) does not bode well.................

Ill say this ---I drank the Kool Aid this year ( again goshdammit !! why do I do this every freaking year ?? ). Then the first half of the season was a disaster. I gave up AGAIN- for the 53rd year in a row.
And then - something happened. The Lions started winning. Its a weird thing. And a weird feeling. What is going on ? Should I have more Kool Aid ?

Its good. Its fun ---for once. And Dan Campbell is Jesus. I think

Back