The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it too early for a prediction ? Jets 7-10. Miss the playoffs.....he will blame it on 'learning the system' . sorry AR
Ricky, you are making me laugh😂. ...Wow, deal finally got done. I think word that the Titans were interested helped move things along.
I could say alot but I'll be brief. IMO, If Rodgers doesn't get hurt, he will be near great to great for the Jets.
He will make most guys around him better . I think the Jets did give up a lot for him! Honestly, everyone around here didn't think GB would get nearly this much!😀 Thanks Woody!
Jets are on the hook for $60m owed Rodgers from this point on. GB owes him $40M...for a guy who won't play a down for them!
It's going to be tough for Jets to win division let alone make playoffs.. The AFC has many very good teams!
GB will be a bottom feeder this coming season😒
Has the balance of power returned to Detroit????? I dont know?

It's going to be tough for Jets to win division let alone make playoffs.. The AFC has many very good teams!
Remember, if the Jets finish 10-7, it will be a major improvement.
If Rodgers doesn't get hurt, he will be near great to great for the Jets.
The Jets were 8-3 under Brett Favre. Then he hurt his arm and it was all downhill from there. Then he goes to Minnesota and takes them to the NFC Championship Game. Hopefully, Rodgers stays healthy as it will yield some AFC East mega-battles this coming season, and lots of fun talking about them on this thread.

Ricky, you are making me laugh😂. ...Wow, deal finally got done. I think word that the Titans were interested helped move things along.
I could say alot but I'll be brief. IMO, If Rodgers doesn't get hurt, he will be near great to great for the Jets.
He will make most guys around him better . I think the Jets did give up a lot for him! Honestly, everyone around here didn't think GB would get nearly this much!😀 Thanks Woody!
Jets are on the hook for $60m owed Rodgers from this point on. GB owes him $40M...for a guy who won't play a down for them!
GB will be a bottom feeder this coming season😒
Has the balance of power returned to Detroit????? I dont know?
it will be Detroit and Minnesota battling it out for the NFC North crown.

Aaron Rodgers....is learning the lyrics to Jet. And Jet, I thought the only lonely place was on the moon
Bizarro world
D9CPWrEW4AIJ4E_.jpg

Back