The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not a lot of excitement here for this but the Buffalo Bandits Lacrosse team is headed to the NLL finals again after defeating the Toronto Rock. They have won the championship 4 times in all, the last time in 2008. They have made it to the finals 10 times. This year they play Albany for the NLL championship. Go Bandits.

If you've never watched an lacrosse, check YouTube for some highlights. These guys are crazy, especially when the get into fights.

I cannot believe you dont know what this milestone date is. Some people's kids..........sheesh ........I tell ya
Do your homework

And - no - it not my birthday. Much bigger than that
Looking back a few posts, I guess this works both ways. Always ah kid

...ding :LOL:

@LuvMyQuad , as you noted in another thread, I've temporarily changed my avatar to an NFL based version of AR surrounded by linemen. And yes, with only 4 plays to his NY Jets career, there's insufficient material to come up with AR in a Jets uniform.

Hopefully the Jets will shore up the O-line affording Rodgers a full healthy season, and leave me with a dearth of material for an ar surround avatar.
Ya, your avatar is Rodgers getting killed by Tampa Bay when he was with the Packers. I think you might be a GB fan......
Jets drafted an O-line man in the 1st round. That alone should help!

You sure about that🤔? .....
Just saying Lions is a jinx.

Let's seal the deal. :devilish:

1500x1000-Seals-SeaLions-Infographic-edit.png

What? They don't play Aaron Rodgers and the Jets? Heresey! I thought that the schedules were rigged such that every team in the NFC Central would play every team in the AFC East. Here I see that Boofallo is a one off.

Back