The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RANGERS respect!

A Chris Kreider natural hat trick over a 9 minute span of the 3rd period, plus an emplty netter, and the Rangers storm into the conference final!

The last time the NYR won a road playoff game they trailed entering the 3rd period?

The Guarantee.jpeg

The Guarantee, that time it was a Mark Messier hat trick.

Rangers....Did you all hear my sigh of relief? The Canes were the Stanley Cup favorite going into the tournament, and finished the regular season only three points behind the Rangers. So it wasn't a surprise that they fought back when down 3 games to 0.

I know you like to read...:D

Having lived 2 years in Europe years ago with no American football, I can tell everyone that we will indeed survive missing these Pay Games. (However, we did have a weekly NFL office pool. Even the locals participated along with expats from other European countries. A British girl won the pool one week by picking teams based on the colors of their uniforms.)
How about picking teams based on the color of King Charles’s portrait?

Not exactly a direct answer but I just googled and found this rule.....

Blackout radius The NFL defines a team's market area as "local" if it is within a 75-mile (121 km) radius of the team's home stadium. Therefore, a blackout affects any market where the terrestrial broadcast signal of an affiliate station, under normal conditions, penetrates into the 75-mile radius.

So that's probably also the area (75 miles) covered by home team television market contracts. So Ricky must live more than 75 miles from point zero.
But Ricky’s house is ground zero for the Lions faithful.

Rodgers this:​

NFL executive explains Jets-heavy early prime-time schedule​

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40158448/nfl-executive-explains-jets-heavy-early-prime-schedule
The New York Jets landed a record number of prime-time games over the first three months of the 2024 season because the appeal of four-time MVP Aaron Rodgers was too great to ignore, the NFL acknowledged Thursday.

Maybe this season the Jets O-line will get him through four games instead of four plays. Look, that achilles injury at 40 just isn't the same as when it happens at 30. Unless Rodgers learns how to duck-and-cover like TB, he won't last much longer.

Back