Unraveled Thread: Castles in the Air

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMachine

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Jakko's mix for Jakszyk, Fripp, Collins - A King Crimson ProjeKct - A Scarcity of Miracles
is absolutely fantastic. :banana:

image.jpg

My bavarian castle has this cellar:

View attachment 12862

Only for GOOD friends :)

I spend most of my "castle time" with my friends in the ballroom, playing classic YES. (y)

DM.jpg

I think I have more friends than you do in your dungeon...and you probably play "Eurythymics" music down there, yes?

@QuadLinda: No worries! You are most welcome, IMachine wants to turn this into some kinda S&M bondage thread. :yikes

Thanks for the lovely flowers and keeping things beautiful while we all wait for BSS & Trilogy in 5.1. :banana:

FYI. Deep Tracks channel 27 on XM radio played ELP-Trilogy, complete, this morning. It was nice to hear that on the radio!

I see 4 singers in front of you singing YES songs.
But you placed them wrong!

Fabulous drawing my friend. When you learn to use curves & triangles call me and we'll get you your first set of color crayons. (y) :bounce

@fredblue: Why does that girl have no hair???:mad:@:

Oh Honey..

It could have been worse..

Her hair's back, or is it the horses's mane..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 181
WTF happened to this thread? :mad:@:

rontoon: this is how we "not so patiently" wait for more ELP 5.1 issues. Its mostly European humor, Germans understand it best. ;)

@Quadlinda: Its only Centauri men who prefer their woman bald:

Londo.jpg

@Lizard King: much better photo. (y)

Back