Unraveled Thread: Castles in the Air

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My garage:
image.jpg

rontoon: this is how we "not so patiently" wait for more ELP 5.1 issues. Its mostly European humor, Germans understand it best. ;)

And so do us English, when drinking German beer!!

View attachment 12887

(y) :smokin @Colsky: Nice hat! Where can I get one of those? For real. You look like my dad when he was a young lad! You are more handsome than IMachine I think. ;) One thing for sure. Germans sure know how to drink beer. Is that a one litre glass?

@IMachine: I think I have a picture of that Castle in my book of Gothic architecture. I prefer a smaller castle, but it has to have a nice waterfront view! Like this one:

Castle-1.jpg

@the group: Does anybody have some personal ELP pix they can post? Bavarian Castles aren't that great unless you own one....

(y) :smokin @Colsky: Nice hat! Where can I get one of those? For real. You look like my dad when he was a young lad! You are more handsome than IMachine I think. ;) One thing for sure. Germans sure know how to drink beer. Is that a one litre glass?

@IMachine: I think I have a picture of that Castle in my book of Gothic architecture. I prefer a smaller castle, but it has to have a nice waterfront view! Like this one:

View attachment 12888

@the group: Does anybody have some personal ELP pix they can post? Bavarian Castles aren't that great unless you own one....

Ok you attractive man. You need some water? Here is your castle:

image.jpg

It was a German hat, modified for a football game in Munich. Yes it was a one litre glass. After six of those on a pleasant sunny afternoon in a Munich beer garden the football was certainly very exciting :cool: !!!

"Bed sitter people look back in lament, another days useless energy spent"

"Cold hearted Mod who rules the night, removed the posts from our sight"

It was a German hat, modified for a football game in Munich. Yes it was a one litre glass. After six of those on a pleasant sunny afternoon in a Munich beer garden the football was certainly very exciting :cool: !!!

@colsky: What was a fine English lad like yourself doing in Munich?

@IMachine: Nice Castle, but I didn't say I wanted one in the water. :mad:@:

You must be a friend of this guy:

[video=youtube;Pzr6wk7FVXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzr6wk7FVXE[/video]

@colsky: What was a fine English lad like yourself doing in Munich? /QUOTE]

I was watching Chelsea (a top English football (no, I won't call it soccer!) team) beat Bayern Munich in a European club final match. A wonderful day :brew

Haven't we got to be careful? This thread is called Castles In The Air, and, with going off topic talking about Munich, we're in danger of being moved again ;)

@colsky: What was a fine English lad like yourself doing in Munich?

@IMachine: Nice Castle, but I didn't say I wanted one in the water. :mad:@:

You must be a friend of this guy:

[video=youtube;Pzr6wk7FVXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzr6wk7FVXE[/video]

Ok try this:
image.jpg

This would be off topic, because the germans use the word "Schloss" also for that:

image.jpg

She's taking names and kicking butts:
bald_woman_01.jpg

Perhaps I'll get my blonde locks cut off and start shaving my pate every day. On second thought, I'll stick to shaving my legs.

BTW: there's more than one way to spell bald.

Capture.JPG

From Sheilus to the reefs of Kizmar

From Stargate and the Outer Worlds
They're speeding towards our sun
They're on a party run
Here come Tomorrow's Girls
Tomorrow's Girls

Back