• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Wanted - MacArthur Park Richard Harris

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This is one of my absolute favorite singles.......yeah, I can do some research...but thought many of you are more savvy than me. I'd love to buy a vinyl of this. Maybe the single......or maybe he has an LP that has this song on it. I'd want mint if possible.....

Any help, or ideas would be appreciated. :)

JerseyEd

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
This is one of my absolute favorite singles.......yeah, I can do some research...but thought many of you are more savvy than me. I'd love to buy a vinyl of this. Maybe the single......or maybe he has an LP that has this song on it. I'd want mint if possible.....
Whenever I hear this song I hear Weird Al's Jurassic Park lol

holland123

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
a great classic song, you should be able to find that one on vinyl, but mint may be a tall order, that song was a big hit, even though it was very long for a pop song of that era it was huge, it got an enormous amount of airplay, it seems to me as i remember that it was actually a year or two after it was released. Any vinyl copies got the shit played out of them. I don't recall it ever being reissued on vinyl but it was available on cd. Bought the album, burned out the grooves, bought the cd. The album title is "A Tramp Shining". If you can't find it pm me. But Don't expect the rest of the album to be as good as that song.

Reactions: GOS

ar surround

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter

There is a nicely restored version on this CD...Hard To Find 45s on CD Volume 17: Late Sixties Classics.