What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it.

I was out visiting a friend today and he took me to a used bookstore in Simi valley Calif.
Well they had dollar records in the back along with lots of dollar books good inventory in the store
Anyways no quad but with the recent talk here I picked up French Kiss by Bob Welch. Always liked his song ebony eyes also sentimental lady. I find those are the best songs on the album.
I also found a Japanese jazz album American pressing. One of the musicians Takeshi Inomata has appeared on Japanese CD4 albums.

This is a very good recording, Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli-The Hot Club in Paris. A RBCD that has DR values of 10's, 11's and 12's, equal to an SACD. Also comes with faint pops and clicks. Must be a needle drop? 1930's recording. I think I would like to get some more of Django if any have suggestions, Ralphie?

Your getting real good with all your graphic posts there Sir Ralph, time to put the knowledge to taking your 10,000+ discs to digital.

Is THIS a conspiracy between you and the Pupster.......I'm actually loading a lot of my RBCDs into my Meridian SooLoos which will accept 96/24 downloads which I've resisted [like the Measles...........]

See the source image

When I get the sudden itch to download I most certainly will!

View attachment 39388

This is a very good recording, Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli-The Hot Club in Paris. A RBCD that has DR values of 10's, 11's and 12's, equal to an SACD. Also comes with faint pops and clicks. Must be a needle drop? 1930's recording. I think I would like to get some more of Django if any have suggestions, Ralphie?

What do you get when you cross Marpow with Stéphane Grappelli:

See the source image

JP Pupster's New Turntable:

See the source image

After dickin' around with plebian designs, I decided to go for the Banana Stand! 🐶

But, unfortunately, now that I've depleted my bank account, I'm now living on the road:

See the source image
Really not sure what to say about this, looks like somebody’s got way too much time on their hands🤓

Back