Yes "Fragile": DVD-A/BluRay Out October 30th (Remixed by Steven Wilson)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm.. I can't be quite so zen about this kind of thing as the rest of you... when 10 years down the line I'm still reeling from the cancellation of those ELTON ****ING JOHN SACDS and still those 5.1 mixes remain unreleased..!!!!! :mad: :flame :nuke (etc, etc..!) :D

I guess I'm just disappointed the plug might just be pulled on these wonderful - no, definitive - Yes reissues...especially since the Tull 5.1's have now stopped at Too Old To RnR to go back to Stand Up just as it looked like they would be going onto stuff *I* really like (and it's all about me! :eek: ) like Songs From The Wood, Heavy Horses, etc.. Dammit I need coffee. Or a beer. Or both. Bahhhh... Does any of it really matter? I should be thankful for what we do have - and we do have a lot more fabulous surround music now than this time 5 years ago! :party

Exactly correct. Even yesterday, listening to the Fragile BD, I skipped Roundabout.
It's like Stairway To Heaven. I got sick of it back in the day.
My feeling was then as now, there's so much better on this album.
Doesn't mean it's not a great, great song, just that I'm burned out on it.
Fragile is really a singular work of music as is Zep IV.
Being objective Roundabout is not Stairway To Heaven, a truly great piece of music but it doesn't matter.
IMO, Fragile is a great album. One of my all time favorites that I love listening to after a zillion times.
It stands the test of time. Nough said.

It's funny; I was thinking about Stairway to Heaven and Zep IV when I made my comment. I actually played Roundabout when I opened and played Fragile yesterday, but although it sounded better than I've ever heard it, I was still anxious for it to finish. Fragile has always been the Yes album I connect with most personally, and I'm sure that has a lot to do with what was going on in my life when it was released. Getting to hear it like this so many years later is simply amazing.

I'll be the round about
The words will make you out 'n' out
I spend the day your way
Call it morning driving through the sound and
In and out the valley

The music dance and sing
They make the children really ring
I spend the day your way
In and out the valley

[Chorus]
In and around the lake
Mountains come out of the sky and they stand there
One mile over we'll be there and we'll see you
Ten true summers we'll be there and laughing too
Twenty four before my love you'll see
I'll be there with you

I will remember you
Your silhouette will charge the view
Of distance atmosphere
Even in the valley

[Chorus]
In and around the lake
I'll be there with you

Along the drifting cloud the eagle searching
Down on the land
Catching the swirling wind the sailor sees
The rim of the land
The eagle's dancing wings create as weather
Spins out of hand

Go closer hold the land feel partly no more
Than grains of sand
We stand to lose all time a thousand answers
By in our hand
Nex to your deeper fears we stand
Surrounded by a million years
I'll be the roundabout
I'll be the roundabout

In and around the lake
I'll be there with you

I'll be the roundabout
You spend the day your way
In and out the valley

[Chorus]
In and around the lake
I'll be there with you...Guess what? "Fragile" was waiting for me when I got home, YES that's what!

Finally got around to ordering mine from Amazon thru a vendor called -importcds. They had the best price and ships from within the US. $24.00 including shipping. Amazon's price for it was outrageous!

Anyone ever order from them before??

Finally got around to ordering mine from Amazon thru a vendor called -importcds. They had the best price and ships from within the US. $24.00 including shipping. Amazon's price for it was outrageous!

Anyone ever order from them before??

Yes...quite a few times...they are usually the cheapest...just need to be patient...they are very SLOW in the shipping phase...and the packaging isn't bubble wrap...but I haven't had any damaged yet...here is their website

Just in case you had trouble with that link I posted, here is another

Yes...quite a few times...they are usually the cheapest...just need to be patient...they are very SLOW in the shipping phase...and the packaging isn't bubble wrap...but I haven't had any damaged yet...here is their website

Just in case you had trouble with that link I posted, here is another

WOW!! Slow as all fuck!!

Estimated delivery date:
Tuesday, November 17, 2015 -
Thursday, December 3, 2015

My orders usually took around 2 weeks...is that one on backorder?..did you order thru amazon or importcds?
i ordered thru Amazon from importcds.

and it says this on the page...

Ships from the USA within 2 business days. Tracking included on all domestic orders. Fast Shipping and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

i ordered thru Amazon from importcds.

and it says this on the page...

Ships from the USA within 2 business days. Tracking included on all domestic orders. Fast Shipping and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

When I saw that delivery information I figured it was amazon...I get that sometimes but I just ignore it...not saying it won't take that long but I'd be shocked if it does...amazon is just screwed up in that aspect..

importcds are the worst. Had an issue with Tull set. They list as available but really on backorder with manufacturer. Then after 30 days the reservation gets deleted. You have been warned.

Back