New John Lennon collection, remixed in 5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos out in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and pre-ordered from Amazon UK. $56.58 is the conversion I guess. Once it hits the US vendors, I'll start comparing prices and go from there. I prefer to not order from Amazon UK as personally, nearly everthing I get from them arrives pretty smashed up. :(

Gene's "UK special delivery" nightmare 😬

DFBS.jpg

I think regardless of a remix or not for the Imagine tracks, lets just hope that the rest of the content here gets more of a discreet presentation than the "official" Imagine studio 5.1 tracks were. There is also a quad master for Walls and Bridges that has its discreet moments. That should be looked at as the lowest bar IMHO.

I'm in full agreement with that. Yeah, knowing the mixer at this point would be a good thing (lol). I thought you guys/gals were goods sleuths, get on that shit.

All the Amazon AU Lennon sets have a price of $52 (BD, LPs etc). I assume it’s not correct.

The price is on the OP link, well it was this morning. It’s not for pre-order yet.

Well, it was worth a shot, I suppose. Yes, now the link to Amazon UK is down. "Imagine" that. Oh well, I'll leave my order in place and force them to cancel it...I think. I think I will. Heck, I dunno.

Best of John Lennon from Amazon UK - that link is dead and their search hasn't turned up anything. And Amazon AU says TBC so I don't know how some of you managed a preorder last night. or whether Amz will honor it ;)

Pulled?

It may be me, but I think Amazon's listings and searches are much flakier than they used to be. Perhaps it's remote working combined with multiple people working from different database versions but I've had some things that I know are FS due to bookmarking the listing but the listing doesn't show up in a search using the same words.

Last edited:
Best of John Lennon from Amazon UK - that link is dead and their search hasn't turned up anything. Pulled? And Amazon AU says TBC so I don't know how some of you managed a preorder last night. or whether Amz will honor it ;)
I think they will not honor it. But, weird things like this have happened over the years and they did honor it. But, since the actual title was never listed (I don't think).....I suspect my order is in vain.

Best of John Lennon from Amazon UK - that link is dead and their search hasn't turned up anything. Pulled? And Amazon AU says TBC so I don't know how some of you managed a preorder last night. or whether Amz will honor it ;)
I just don’t get what game Amazon is playing over and over with these new release muff ups ; like they’re playing a shell game or something.

Back