Beatles Let it Be news!

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
It’s really easy to subscribe to a streaming service and then unsubscribe as soon as you’ve watched everything you wanted. I do this all the time! The price for a month is less than a ticket to the movies, there’s no obligation to subscribe for several month, it’s a no brainer.
A lot of programming is offered as a series and is quite good. So if you like the first episode you are hooked!

...Because I want something tangible to hold in my hard that won’t go away.
Aah, that's why you are our "Preservationist" Old Quad Guy.

BPWingN

A single release film has become a 6 hour, 3 part series. I was laughing to myself when I read the news (oh, boy).
Peter Jackson stretched 'The Hobbit' to a 3 part, 8 hour theatrical release. 'Lord of the Rings' was a 9 1/2 hours. This is not including the Extended Editions.
Peter 'Mr. Brevity' Jackson.

PS: I think it is good news the upcoming Beatles doc has been stretched to 6 hrs.

sferentzy

I doubt that I too would subscribe to Disney+ if I did not already have it. It seems quite insane that these streaming companies expect people to subscribe simply because one has content which another doesn't. Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Paramount+, Disney+, etc. There are simply too many of them.

You have to wonder how long it will be until the music streaming companies go the same exclusivity route. For example, "You want to hear Artist A's catalog? Well then you've got to subscribe to Apple Music." (Go ahead, tell me that they are already doing it! :rolleyes:)
Yeah, it's called TIDAL.