Bruce Soord - new solo album “Luminescence” coming September 22! (2CD/5.1 DVD, Atmos streaming & digital download)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I posted I was wondering what the chances of two quasi- similar English prog bands both having the initials PT. I'm a pinball hobbyist and I'm reminded of all the acronyms they use on their forums:

AFM - Attack from Mars
BDK - Batman Dark Knight
BF - Batman Forever
BW - Baywatch or Barb Wire
BBB - Big Bang Bar
BBH - Big Buck Hunter
BH - Black Hole
BK - Black Knight
BK2K - Black Knight 2000
BSD - Bram Stoker's Dracula
BOP - Bride of Pinbot
CC - Cactus Canyon
CP - Champion Pub
CV - Cirqus Voltaire
CFTBL - Creature from the Black Lagoon

Amy other pinheads on here?
All of the other pin heads are locked up at Arkham.

Thanks! I'm more familiar with MKVs files. I've tried before plugging atmos files on the AVR, but that just doesn't work.
MKV files (for tv shows) do play in Atmos when plugged directly to the TV, though.
You need to play the mkv's on your computer thru a media player that supports Atmos.
In Linux I use Kodi, In Windox VLC

Bear with me, first timer with IAA.
Are files available for just 1 time download? I have had issues with 3 songs, they now appear as used files, but I wasn't able to download them.

Last edited:
My new Bruce Soord artbook arrived last night, ripping now while listening to 5.1 BD of Baby James Harvest.
61wabjxWWkL._SL1200_ (1).jpg

I've ordered it (but not yet delivered) and plan to buy the Atmos IAA download too. This will support Bruce Soord more than thousand of streams!

Unfortunately there is no lossless 5.1 FLAC download option. Sad.

Back