Camel – Air Born: The MCA & Decca Years 1973-1984 (box set with 5 albums in 5.1 on blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Massive:
1696514327955.png

Pheeewwww! Finallllyyy..

I ordered this back in April 2023 at jpc.de for 127 euros... Now it's at 159 euros... (Hope they honor the original price) Glad that the wheels are moving again on this great release.. Really looking forward to this ..great times to be a surround enthusiast with all these great releases.. Christmas all over again!

This is such great news. I placed my order as soon as I heard about it way back in April for $112. I just checked status, and my order is still open with updated artwork and release date of 11/24/2023. JPC took my payment quite awhile ago and now I don't have to worry about getting a refund. What an amazing rollercoaster on this release.

This image is much more convincing than the other one, THAT'S for sure. Dangity, dang this is WONDERFUL news!! What a banner day! This and my copy of Rabin's Rio & Hawkwind's Space Ritual Boxset came in the mail. Woohoo!!!

Back