Mike Oldfield "Tubular Bells" (limited-run SDE Blu-Ray with Dolby Atmos, 5.1, and Quad mixes shipping 5/26)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price went up a bit ($41 to $45 CDN), and it now says "Strictly One Copy Per Customer". I ordered 2 earlier today so I hope they honour that.

Thanks again Paul, I am REALLY excited to experience this classic album in Dolby Atmos :D

Price went up a bit ($41 to $45 CDN), and it now says "Strictly One Copy Per Customer". I ordered 2 earlier today so I hope they honour that.

Thanks again Paul, I am REALLY excited to experience this classic album in Dolby Atmos :D
i tried to order more than one and order for additional items was cancelled.

Iam glad they limit to 1 per order, as I was able to snag a copy this morning. I learned my lesson on waiting with A Space in Time! Now watching to see how expensive my mistake will be

I just purchased the Boxed 4-LP Quad edition which includes Tubular Bells. Was that Boxed version a remix or the SQ as released originally?
Boxed contains the Viv Stanshall drunken walk about where as the original album doesn't, I only ever bought the SQ LP box set so I don't know if the rest of the Tubular Bells mix is as the original Quad.

Three bars at the top right, then “explore” or “sde shop” opens up a magnifying glass for searching
How odd... I don't see such bars in Google Chrome. However, a new 'magnifying glass' icon has just popped up on the top left of the page :(

Capture.00.jpeg

How odd... I don't see such bars in Google Chrome. However, a new 'magnifying glass' icon has just popped up on the top left of the page :(
The page layout (including the menu bar) changes as the width of the browser window changes. As the window narrows, more options move to the three line (a.k.a. "hamburger") menu. Maybe this is what you're seeing?

It looks like the SDE Shop site has had a bit of a refresh.

Sadly, the 'search' area appears to be missing (I'm using Google Chrome). Can others confirm?
I not understand why there is not a proper page for the #SDE releases with overview from the titels even with the sold outs as a total history from this ongoing series. Is it that difficult to make, maybe for him or the moderator also more easy to work with adding new titels and sold out buttons.

I not understand why there is not a proper page for the #SDE releases with overview from the titels even with the sold outs as a total history from this ongoing series. Is it that difficult to make, maybe for him or the moderator also more easy to work with adding new titels and sold out buttons.
All surround releases in his store (this doesn't include the PWL stereo-only Blu-Ray, which isn't part of the series anyway): Blu-ray audio & DVD

All the ones already released and on Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/label/2852303-SDE-Surround-Series?sort=catno&sort_order=asc

Back