New Jethro Tull album spring 2023

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The album has been recorded with the current line-up of Tull: David Goodier (bass), John O’Hara (piano, keyboards and accordion), Scott Hammond (drums) and Joe Parrish-James (guitar). Anderson has worked with The Pineapple Thief's Bruce Soord on the new album, who has been working on surround sound mixes.

“We have been putting the finishing touches to the artwork for the album cover and wrapped up the recording and mixing a few weeks ago," says Ian Anderson of the follow-up to last year's well-received The Zealot Gene. "Due to the usual long wait for vinyl pressing and manufacturing, we are scheduled for a Spring 2023 release but, during the weeks and months to come, you will be hearing more about the record and the various formats which will be available.
https://www.loudersound.com/news/jethro-tull-to-release-new-studio-album-in-the-spring

1668703358281.png

If I'm not mistaken you did provide the mix of Steel Monkey for original release?
Yes indeed!! I did mix a couple of other tracks with Ian for the album including Budapest, but he chose to use his own original personal version. Funnily enough I just discovered my cassette from that mix session!

Last edited:
Back