The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with that.
As much as I dislike mainstream & esp light beers I don't care who's pimping it I won't spend my money on it. Now if I'm at a social event & there's no choice I'd rather drink this kinda stuff than go thirsty. I guess. At any rate guys grunting isn't going to do much for sales or image.

As much as I dislike mainstream & esp light beers I don't care who's pimping it I won't spend my money on it. Now if I'm at a social event & there's no choice I'd rather drink this kinda stuff than go thirsty. I guess. At any rate guys grunting isn't going to do much for sales or image.
I actually like mainstream beer with it’s bland taste more than those imports and microbrews with their strong flavors. Of course I drink about 18 beers in month on average, so my patronage isn’t going to make or break any brewer.

lions kool aid.jpg

They're really trying big time to change their 'image'...... Sort of a stupid ad.
Whatever happened to the Budweiser frogs? That was classic!

Ah, the Bud Frogs. We need them now. They were in many commercials but the single most short & clever Bud commercial with out frogs I remember from a Super Bowl is:

Last edited:
Back