The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breakfast! Most tasty team logo. :D
Go Bills!
kM2A1Jn.jpeg

Just makes me hate Mahomes more.
Mariotta and Cousins, whatever.
Just makes me love Mahomes more.:sneaky: Glad ya posted a link.

Hmmmm, I wonder if they address, or will address, The Butt Fumble? Or how about The Miracle at the Meadowlands? With The Butt Fumble, Sanchez had a miscommunication with his running back. And with the Miracle at the Meadowlands, I wonder how many players in that huddle thought that handing off the ball at that stage of the game was a bad idea but kept their mouths shut.

Detroit Lions training camp 2023 is here.

The entire team of 90 players will, eventually, be reporting to Lions headquarters at Allen Park ahead of a season beaming with excitement and expectations for Year 3 under head coach Dan Campbell and general manager Brad Holmes.

The Lions are coming off their first winning season since 2017, going 9-8 in 2022 — including eight wins in their final 10 games. They hope to end a streak of missing the playoffs that dates to 2016 and, even better, the NFL's longest playoff winless drought that dates to the 1991 season. They are a clear favorite to win the NFC North, which would give the franchise its first home playoff game in 30 years.

You will not survive Buffalo, D punk. Too tough...? :ROFLMAO:

The entire team of 90 players will, eventually, be reporting to Lions headquarters at Allen Park ahead of a season beaming with excitement and expectations for Year 3 under head coach Dan Campbell and general manager Brad Holmes.

The Lions are coming off their first winning season since 2017, going 9-8 in 2022 — including eight wins in their final 10 games. They hope to end a streak of missing the playoffs that dates to 2016 and, even better, the NFL's longest playoff winless drought that dates to the 1991 season. They are a clear favorite to win the NFC North, which would give the franchise its first home playoff game in 30 years.
Only one question left:
gQjNsl6.jpeg

That Niners/Lions NFC Championship is still my goal.

I finished watching Netflix's Quarterback, all in all, pretty good.
What bugged me about Mahomes was his froggy voice, I kept wanting him to clear his throat, by the last two episodes it seemed like his froggy was calming down.
Mariotta, oh well, this year back up on Eagles.
Cousins, certainly comes off as a super straight, nice guy. He needs an offensive line because the poor dude got pummeled last year.

Back