Biggest single surround release?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND IF IT'S BOWIE....

I'LL SH*T A

R-1570556-1229475303.jpeg.jpg
Now that we know that it’s been topped by other larger releases, its relegated to being just another brick in the wall!

So it looks like the Chicago release will retain the title in terms of number of discs, but I'm guessing that the package I'm testing (sorry, no more clues yet) will ace it (by quite a lot) in terms of total play time. :)

...I also wonder which would win on track count? ...this work in progress has no less than eighty four tracks. :)
I would take a SHOT IN THE DARK that it might be YES all in ATMOS!!

...once again, I've loved reading all the replies and speculation and whilst I'm not giving anything away until I'm able to, I really feel the need to do some expectation setting!

I would dearly love some of the mainstream artists mentioned to do an entire back catalogue release, and would love even more to work with them! But you gotta be realistic, guys! ...this isn't a radical departure from the kind of artists and bands that I have worked with in the past.

Having said that, the quality of the songs and surround mixes is absolutely as good as you would wish it to be! This is going to be one hell of a good package!

Back