Kiss Creatures Of The Night (40th Anniversary Super Deluxe) Atmos and 5.1 mixes out in November

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and it looks like I'll only be hearing the streaming Atmos.
Same for me, I like this album but not for that price. I was a little concerned not seeing Steven’s name anywhere but you’ve got a good point about the dedicated 5.1 mix, that’s a good sign.

I was hoping for Love Gun as it’s the 45th Anniversary this year but oh well maybe that’ll be next!

Whats puzzling is someone is deciding they can sell these for that price. What kind of market research are they doing?

Buy the T-shirt, save 3 bucks!

72578C31-0DE9-4146-B095-43681EBC6DB9.png

Snood mean gimme Rock & Roll Over, Love Gun (especially) and even Dynasty - true classics - then maybe.......Creatures while good (not a classic) - not so good at 300 or even 200 - Maybe for super duper hardcore fans - will have to wait til Amazon clears out their mega excessive overstock that did not sell at blowout prices. :SB Might bite at the 100 to 150 blowout what were they thinking price.

Snood mean gimme Rock & Roll Over, Love Gun (especially) and even Dynasty - true classics - then maybe.......Creatures while good (not a classic) - not so good at 300 or even 200 - Maybe for super duper hardcore fans - will have to wait til Amazon clears out their mega excessive overstock that did not sell at blowout prices. :SB Might bite at the 100 to 150 blowout what were they thinking price.
I’ve been dreaming of a SW mix of Love Gun ever since he did Destroyer. LG holds my all-time favourite Kiss song: I Stole Your Love!

I’ve been dreaming of a SW mix of Love Gun ever since he did Destroyer. LG holds my all-time favourite Kiss song: I Stole Your Love!
Great song, but love me Some Shock Me and Plaster Caster evern though as a young Snood had no idea what they were talking about in that song lmao.......and of course Christine 16 and Love Gun - greeeeat album. I do not get the jump to newer albums.......maybe I could see Lick It Up if had to pick another new one ( call me crazy) :SB

I hope in 2024 they do a super deluxe edition of their first album. However, Rock & Roll Over is my all time favorite by them and I hope it gets the same treatment but that 1st album is outstanding! I need to give Love Gun another listen.

Back