Porcupine Tree 5.1 remasters - Deadwing / In Absentia - getting nearer?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
esimms86, thanks for reaching out to ImportCDs. I also purchased there so look forward to hearing how we have to proceed on the BR.
ImportCDs just emailed me back, asking me to send them my order confirmation number(which I did). I also went to the KSCOPE website where I learned that their contact email was [email protected]. I then emailed their customer support, asking about how to proceed with arranging to receive the corrected blu ray once it becomes available. I also attached my ImportCDs order confirmation info with the email to BS. I've yet to hear back from them, but then I just sent the email a few hours ago.

I’m curious how vendors will treat new orders? Will they just ship out whatever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While we wait to hear back from other vendors, the Shed so far is your best bet. They’ll ship you what they have on hand, with the understanding that they promise to ship the corrected blu ray once it becomes available(per their website).

Per the burning shed listing (and the hype sticker):
"five Lasse Hoile music videos plus additional demos"

I can only find the demos. There may be some tricky way of conjuring up the videos, but I spent a bit of time trying various menu tricks and just couldn't.
I also posted on this forum, asking if anyone else found all the special features and the one response was negative.

So ImportCDS has sent me a return mailing label and offered me a full refund with their apologies. I think I’ll wait until I hear back from Kscope.

Reactions: PK
So ImportCDS has sent me a return mailing label and offered me a full refund with their apologies. I think I’ll wait until I hear back from Kscope.
I also got mine from ImportCD, but I'm keeping it and dealing directly with Kscope for the replacement (I hope). I'm afraid of returning it and buying it again later, and winding up with old stock and the same problem. I'm sure they're not going to replace all the discs in their existing stock. They'll just sell them and issue replacement discs to those that request them.

Reactions: PK
I'll refresh my memory when I get home, but nearly everything. It only has 2 or 3 extra (demo?) songs and it should have much more, per the hype sticker that came on the cellophane.

Grace of Drowning BR has 11 extra tracks but not in the menu you've got to use your remote to navigate in the chapters and select 13th to 23 (at least with my blu-ray player) Same issue with Raven BR

Back