Steven Wilson Richard Wright "Wet Dream" (Blu-Ray with Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes coming September 29!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d like to hope that this year gets us the other Richard Wright album Broken China also with the SW treatment. I fall in the category that SW mentions in his liner notes: kinda knew these albums existed… but since they weren’t in circulation hadn’t heard them. Wet Dream’s remix finally got it on streaming and a CD/Vinyl reissue… but Broken China is still MIA

I’d like to hope that this year gets us the other Richard Wright album Broken China also with the SW treatment. I fall in the category that SW mentions in his liner notes: kinda knew these albums existed… but since they weren’t in circulation hadn’t heard them. Wet Dream’s remix finally got it on streaming and a CD/Vinyl reissue… but Broken China is still MIA
Completely agree but will only state that "for me" Wet Dream is a much better album and I'm glad SW chose it first. Of course we have no inside knowledge of how that all really worked out.

Back