Steven Wilson King Crimson in Atmos! ("Larks Tongues" 2CD/2BD set coming in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already ordered from Burning Shed and this time, I think I'll just keep that order. Though, for those that wonder about cost differences... in the US (Illinois shipping address)

Burning Shed - $62.08
importCD - $52.03
Well sure you are...Burning Shed sounds so cool....I guess you could say they are trending...very hip:whistle:

I like importcds for large deluxe editions because their box packing for those is terrific. But for smaller items, they use vacuum-sealed cardboard rather than a box and the spines sometimes crush. Do we have any idea on the form factor for the new Larks’ Tongues?

I like importcds for large deluxe editions because their box packing for those is terrific. But for smaller items, they use vacuum-sealed cardboard rather than a box and the spines sometimes crush. Do we have any idea on the form factor for the new Larks’ Tongues?
It is exactly the same or very similar to the In The Court Of The Crimson King 50th Anniversary 3 disc set

Amazon Canada has it for CND$81.25, ImportCDs to Canada is (on the exchange rate) CND$70.83, so I guess it's the latter, but.......

.... calling all Canadian QQers....I'm emigrating in October (to Edmonton, AB)......should I be expecting any import fees, taxes, etc. on this order coming from the US?

Amazon Canada has it for CND$81.25, ImportCDs to Canada is (on the exchange rate) CND$70.83, so I guess it's the latter, but.......

.... calling all Canadian QQers....I'm emigrating in October (to Edmonton, AB)......should I be expecting any import fees, taxes, etc. on this order coming from the US?
At least in Ontario, I’ve never paid any import fees from ImportCD’s in particular.

Never paid import fees in BC.

Screenshot_2023-09-26-15-27-04-27_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Back