Pink Floyd - "Animals" 5.1 Surround Sound Mix (Blu-Ray & SACD editions out in September 2022!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those in the know (and I only follow those in the know) are now saying the "Animals" remix will be released this Autumn roughly around the end of Roger's "This is Not a Drill" tour.
This is from Liam who runs the amazing Pink Floyd website "A Fleeting Glimpse".

(Also this thread will continue to remain closed until we get a little closer to announcement time, whenever that will be, but I'll keep watching for pigs on the wing in the meantime...)

:)

Those in the know (and I only follow those in the know) are now saying the "Animals" remix will be released this Autumn roughly around the end of Roger's "This is Not a Drill" tour.
This is from Liam who runs the amazing Pink Floyd website "A Fleeting Glimpse".

(Also this thread will continue to remain closed until we get a little closer to announcement time, whenever that will be, but I'll keep watching for pigs on the wing in the meantime...)

BTW the actual source of this information was someone asking Aubrey 'Po' Powell (Pink Floyd's artistic director) at a recent book event in London. Hoping we will know more in the next few months!

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!!!

91KSyi21SXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81IfsvJPDoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71RuEkyIYGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back