Santana's "Caravanserai" on Hybrid Multichannel SACD in 7" Mini-LP Packaging!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll be very interested in your thoughts on that Tomita album.
It's an interesting listen, I like it, but some folks here hate it. Very different!
don't know if it's this BD version Baggy is getting or the SACD?

And oh yeah, super thrilled to be getting Caravanserai finally OMG!!!

When I ordered 3 Santanas and Mahavishnu by air mail over a year ago I didn't pay any GST.Than I paid those extra DHL $23 after buying Santana & Buddy Miles and Miles Davis Bitches Brew.I wonder when Japan will resume this air mail shipment again because I feel the next Santana Borboletta coming soon.
Welcome was issued before Borboletta,and should be next.

Welcome and Illuminations which I really don't care too much for where also..Lotus was released in 1974 as well and is already available in CD Japan for some time.
I mentioned Borboletta,because is very close with it's musical content to Caravanserai and is great in her entirety as an album.

Thanks. As you can tell I don't read the entire of QQ, there's far too much of it.
If you subscribe to the "Yesterday's Forum Activity" e-mail and practice speed reading, it's easy to learn about the whole forum and the threads (old and new) that are of interest to you, at least the ones that have activity.

If you subscribe to the "Yesterday's Forum Activity" e-mail and practice speed reading, it's easy to learn about the whole forum and the threads (old and new) that are of interest to you, at least the ones that have activity.
I already get that email, subscribing to it when QQ changed owners is what made me a lot more active on here. But it's still possible to miss things.

Great, then "Borboletta" should be next. I pre-ordered and added Santana/Miles "Live" as well. I already have the DV version of "Live" but those mini LP's are so cool! It gave me a chance to use up my my CDJapan points!

Too bad that the economy shipping has been suspended, shipping is rather pricey! At least two can be shipped for the price of one.

Actually, Love, Devotion and Surrender w/McLaughlin, followed by Welcome, Illuminations w/A. Coltrane, then Borboletta.

What are the chances of the next Santana release whichever one it is coming out in Jan or Feb?
Id rather wait and buy two for one shipping cost. Hard to wait though....

Back