Bob Dylan "Time Out Of Mind" - SDE Blu-Ray #8

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd swear I had this in a surround disc, but checked everywhere and could not find it. I must have got it mixed up with "love and theft". Anyway, I ordered since as far as I know, I have all of his surround discs.

I'll order this in the 14 day window but remember Paul said there would be two of these announced in February.
Who is the next one?

Being the obedient SDE ATMOS SERVANT that I am .... pre~ordered......been playing Dylan's multichannel SACDs for the past two weeks. Prescient?

The Times they are a' changing! INDEED!

Pin by Ellie Hebert on Pretty People | Bob dylan, Bob dylan songs, Dylan

Is the album all acoustic instruments ...... :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Ordered. TIme out of Mind is the best Bob Dylan album since the 1965 - 1975 era IMO. The first classic album that SDE has been able to release. This is a pleasant surprise! A great get for SDE. Keep them coming Paul.
Completely agree with this, was thrilled when I saw that this is the title that is being released. This is honestly one of my favorite bob dylan albums. Love Sick will be amazing in Atmos. Instant pre order!

[QUOTE="Sashaaa, post: 676095, member: Love Sick will be amazing in Atmos. Instant pre order!
[/QUOTE]

If this release is going to use the same Atmos mix as currently available on Apple,

Meh - front heavy

Sounds good but not amazing

Back