4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you know they exist...
For details sake, something threw me for a minute with these spine shots (?)

If you notice that the one representing B$B has an orange look instead of green. I looked up the old CD-4 album cover, and looks like they’re wrapping the rear cover up over the spine.
EDIT- actually the lettering only!

1687102776578.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks!
(Pushing some more...)
Any hints?
Like the names of the artists and album titles so we can narrow our speculation?
if he does drop any more hints, I think it will be like before where he will list the labels that the upcoming releases originally came from.
that way it narrows it down a little bit while still keeping it open enough for fun speculation

:)

I think that this current batch and the tips & clues given us was handled exceptionally well.

I hope the next group of four is hinted at (in advance) and revealed in a similar fashion. Based on every Quadio release issued to date, I'm confident that the picks will be again well chosen. I'll try and not post my WEA Quadio want list until I've already got the current four in my hands.

if he does drop any more hints, I think it will be like before where he will list the labels that the upcoming releases originally came from.
that way it narrows it down a little bit while still keeping it open enough for fun speculation

:)
What would QQ be without speculation? One can only speculate...

Back