4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent my Paranoid inquiry to Rhino, got this a couple of hours ago:

"Due to unexpected delays, the processing and shipping of our orders are taking longer than usual.

I am very sorry for this inconvenience, and we are working to get your shipment out as soon as possible,

(You will receive a confirmation email when your order ships.)

I apologize again for the delay and thank you for your patience."

Got Paranoid on Saturday. The other 3 were delivered today. (y)

For the next Quadio titles, I hope Rhino does preorders; it would be easier & better for everyone. Probably make their ordering & shipping process go smoother.

Looking forward to more Quadio!!

Last edited:
IMG_7128.jpegIMG_7135.jpeg

Got Paranoid on Saturday. The other 3 were delivered today. (y)

For the next Quadio titles, I hope Rhino does preorders; it would be easier & better for everyone. Probably make their ordering & shipping process go smoother.

Looking forward to more Quadio!!
With a nice cardboard band, (a la SDE card covers) that wraps around all and in one shipping box.

Sabbath cranking right now.

This was mentioned earlier and I want to echo it... thanks to Rhino for not wasting our time with a drawn-out splash screen. We get straight to what we’re all wanting... the music.

And the easy switching between quad and stereo is nice, too. I don’t think I’ll use it much with these, but I did use it a number of time with Chicago and the Doobie Brothers as I was doing some comparisons of songs. Very nice feature.

To me it represents (and is probably largely responsible for) so much of what was bad about heavy metal/hard rock music that followed: a dirt-simple guitar riff that any beginning guitarist could play, an uninventive vocal line that just follows the riff, and a nursery-rhyme-like simplicity to the whole thing. About as LCD as one can get. Which is why it was such a big hit, no doubt, especially with youngsters. (Not a coincidence how many people will say “I fell in love with that song when I was 12!”). Nursery-rhyme simplicity almost ALWAYS sells well. Just look at “The Hokey-Pokey” or “Achey Breaky Heart”
I prefer Boot Scootin' Boogie to Achy Breaky Heart

Rejoice, Rejoice, the Quadios are here,
I think I'll listen while I drink a beer.

Seriously, all four showed up in my mailbox. The Sabbath disc was in a separate package.
To be clear I never got any notice/email saying they were on their way or that my order had been fulfilled. So to anyone who had the same experience, there is reason to be hopeful!!
What a relief.
Yeeeeehaaaawwww!!!!

woke up this morning thinking today has got to be the day.
waited with bated breath as the mailman's Grumman approached.

gleefully did a sprint down the drive to the mailbox

skunked. zilch. zero nadda

hrumph
That's because you didn't take advantage of RHINO's NEXT DAY delivery service for an additional $29 [like CDJapan's DHL service]! But Deep Discount did deliver two UHD4K discs ...so I'm COVERED....for now! Hey, we've waited 50 years for these 'chestnuts' to be released ...... So .....

Back