4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'nuff with all the speculation. Tomorrow is The Big Reveal.
Not really. We were told that there would be another hint, but a hint that will help all of us likely figure it all out. 🙂
No really, unless it changed, this Friday's announcement should give us hints, and we can rest knowing our guesses after that will be correct. The announcement after that, the following Friday will have it spelled out more in black and white.

"Based on the level of astuteness here, I'm sure the titles will become obvious to all of you then." FR referring to Friday 1/9.

Sabbath, Paranoid. My best guess for one of the titles.
I'm thinking that in this batch of 8 titles being released or planned, we are going to get all the top prime choices. Either Sab or Alice now, and then the next batch gets us the other. Deep Purple figures in there as well, but tomorrow we find out just where DP sits on the list. I think it's Cooper B$B before Sab. Just my hunch.

I'm not playing any of the hopeful titles (in stereo) recently or before releases arrive in my mail. I'm staying clean and dry and getting on with things. But come the day of arrival there will be a thick cloud of weed in my listening room, and it will have been many months or a few years since hearing any of these in their entirety.

Last edited:
I would much prefer “Dragonfly” to “Red Octopus”
I'd like it too, and then follow up with Red later for sure.

I'm glad that there are enough great titles all mixed in 70's quad, that we can go on and on with our picks and choices, and not be very limited. "Spitfire" is a darn good recording and hit album as well. I would not be disappointed if they tossed that our way as well.

Speaking of title which are not on the table, I wish Asylum still controlled Dylan's "Planet Waves" as I would just love that one in quad on SACD. That is the only one that is not any longer a Warner possibility that I wish it were. It's another one that is a better mix in quad than stereo.

Anyone else get a visual like this in your head when you think of all the thought and sleuthing that’s going into figuring out what the first four will be?

detective-board-fingerprints-photos-map-clues-connected-detective-board-fingerprints-photos-map-clues-connected-199515995.jpg

Back