Bob Dylan "Time Out Of Mind" - SDE Blu-Ray #8

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul from SDE just posted this:

Time Out Of Mind is about to go into production and, unfortunately, we are going to miss the planned 28 April release date. I will email everyone who has ordered with more details soon, but it’s looking likely to ship around mid-May. I can only apologise for this slight delay. It has been great working with our label partners Sony in the US on this project and we hope to be doing some more with them soon!

I’m really excited for everyone who ordered this album in Dolby Atmos and hi-res stereo; it sounds fantastic. The artwork for the blu-ray has been handled by Dylan’s longtime art director Geoff Gans (check out his website) and the blu-ray front cover design has changed somewhat while this was in development, so the picture above is what the blu-ray will look like, without the SDE slipcase, which of course is in keeping with the original design philosophy. However, the slipcase itself uses the imagery of the reissue, so you get the best of both worlds!

We are pressing 5,000 units of this title and a quantity has been held back which we’ll make available about a week before the revised release date, so don’t think about buying it off anyone on eBay! Add yourself to the waiting list by going to the product page on the SDE shop and clicking the ‘notify me if you get some more’ button.

Paul from SDE just posted this:

Time Out Of Mind is about to go into production and, unfortunately, we are going to miss the planned 28 April release date. I will email everyone who has ordered with more details soon, but it’s looking likely to ship around mid-May. I can only apologise for this slight delay. It has been great working with our label partners Sony in the US on this project and we hope to be doing some more with them soon!

I’m really excited for everyone who ordered this album in Dolby Atmos and hi-res stereo; it sounds fantastic. The artwork for the blu-ray has been handled by Dylan’s longtime art director Geoff Gans (check out his website) and the blu-ray front cover design has changed somewhat while this was in development, so the picture above is what the blu-ray will look like, without the SDE slipcase, which of course is in keeping with the original design philosophy. However, the slipcase itself uses the imagery of the reissue, so you get the best of both worlds!

We are pressing 5,000 units of this title and a quantity has been held back which we’ll make available about a week before the revised release date, so don’t think about buying it off anyone on eBay! Add yourself to the waiting list by going to the product page on the SDE shop and clicking the ‘notify me if you get some more’ button.
Link for anyone that wants it: SDE Surround Series update! – SuperDeluxeEdition

I just wanted to add that it'll be a NEW MORNING when that SDE BD~A ATMOS Dylan disc arrives:

Bob Dylan - New Morning (2017, Vinyl) | Discogs

Back