4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And does ’I Love The Dead’ deliver the same eerily comedic/demented atmosphere? (Please say yes! Please say yes!) 😁

As long as it’s NOT lame like the DVD-Audio mix, I’ll take it! That thing was just a disappointment for me.
"I Love the Dead" has a deeper majestic dream-like spacious quality to the mix. Yes. Oh and that standout lead guitar is just wonderfully creepy!

Aww yes.

Would be a major surprise..if we somehow got some unreleased quad of
Alice Cooper's -Killer !! A sure Heart attack for me.
I say this knowing that those vaults hold quads we don't know about...yet....

Yes ..we've sluethed out a number of unreleased so far.....but only the dusty shelves know...or in this case our fearless quad sleuth..@ForagingRhino .

Stop, you guys are killing me. In Alice sort of a way.

It's near insanity when your brain has now developed (for auditory info) into a four-channel processing unit with the two (normal) frontal lobes and two rear L&R lobes, and you are starved for some really good new quadraphonic material to work these areas.

Knowing June is only two days away, it does indeed feel good to know I won't completely crack up here.

Alice out of one front speaker, Donovan out of the other on BDB.
Their vocals arranged in a perfect L&R duet, is but one amazing section of this prized quad mix. In stereo the reverb mixes the voices together more, in quad they are much less blended, and with stronger separation which I think is more appealing.

Yes June is only one day away.

But let us not forget..that as in previous Quadio releases., that June 23rd date is tentative. Which means subject to change .
But don't despair...because we are going to get these four quads , no matter what !
So this thread may go to 60 pages yet....but quad disc confirmation could be many prior pages once the Rhino Quadio release information is posted .

I'm suddenly in favour of Alice Cooper's -B$B as one of the 2 WB discs....the quad mix is so superior to that DVDA, in my bias opinion.

Don't say that fizzy youre starting to give me the DTs. I need to pour myself a drink or two. They will be here don't talk about no postponement. Don't let that Rhino get drunk again.

I just Had to say it..to calm fears. Now pass the Rum.

No dates are etched in stone. That being said the 4 quads WILL BE RELEASED !

And With MORE to follow !....Now that's etched in Stone !

It's near insanity ... Knowing June is only two days away, it does indeed feel good to know I won't completely crack up here.
Yes June is only one day away.

that June 23rd date is tentative. Which means subject to change .
I need to pour myself a drink or two. They will be here don't talk about no postponement.
Yeah, let's not even go there about possible postponement or any delays. I'm just going to have a couple of beers, no need for me to hit the hard stuff yet. :)

Last edited:
Not that this thread needs beefing up now, but I’ve read the reviews and listened to Gandharva and Tres Hombres, and I would welcome BOTH of these into my Quad collection, if they’re ever found.

Foragingrhino, please ‘don’t stop ’til you/we get enough’! 👍🤞
DITTO and DITTO Frank and ForagingRhino even 'hinted' at a Carly Simon QUADIO boxset!

Given the other Alice Cooper stuff they are releasing in June. I gotta suspise their might be some synergy in a Quadio Cooper to be had
The other side of that coin is that the Quadio release may be overshadowed by the rest. It might sell better if it were "the only show in town".
Regardless, it would be high on my list of possible Quadio titles.

Isn't "Quadio" the term Rhino uses for a collection of Blu-ray albums boxed together that are the quadraphonic versions released in the seventies? Individual quadraphonic releases seems to be what is being discussed here. So are the anticipated releases individual or a Quadio box, and of course I'm referring to the word, "Quadio" being printed on the package.

Last edited:
Back