4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something tells me there's not going to be any advanced announcement or preorders. 🫤 I guess they plan to get flooded on their website the first day. 🙂
Which begs the question of how many copies they actually plan to print. 500? 250? Two less than the participants in this room, so that not everyone CAN get one, thereby causing QQ unrest and a possible insurrection? What’s their REAL strategy? 🤔 😉😄

Last edited:
I know the speculation is fun and so is hoping for our personal favorite albums to be released, but it seems to me the most likely choices would be the best-sellers that are available for release.

The Grunt title seems rather obvious. It makes sense to presume that if they have access to one, they have access to all so it almost certainly would be Red Octopus.

The Warner titles? hmmm...I'll guess a James Taylor and an Alice Cooper

The Atlantic? Average White Band.

Something tells me there's not going to be any advanced announcement or preorders. 🫤 I guess they plan to get flooded on their website the first day. 🙂
Maybe they will get flooded but keep in mind you can't apply the excitement generated on this website to gauge interest in the larger population. The "flood" might just be us.

Completely off topic but can you imagine this song in surround? Gives me chills just thinking about it.
It would incredible. Actually I think the whole album would be incredible in Dolby Atmos. That's a dream release of mine. Moribund the Burger meister would be pretty amazing.

It would incredible. Actually I think the whole album would be incredible in Dolby Atmos. That's a dream release of mine. Moribund the Burger meister would be pretty amazing.

Absolutely. Although it seems there was a big jump in recording quality from the first album to the second, and here comes the flood is particularly muffled. Was always worried it might have been stitched together in a way that makes a remix impossible.

Back